Wednesday, March 25, 2015
ten bookish questions
As seen at Kwizgiver:
1. Do you read during breakfast? no
2. How many hours a day would you say you read? It depends on what you mean by reading. If you're exclusive to books, then maybe an hour a day. But I'm on the internet constantly, reading and writing.
3. Do you read more or less now than you did, say, 10 years ago? I think more. Ten years ago I still had young children.
4. Do you consider yourself a speed reader? no.
5. Do you carry a book with you everywhere you go? Does a Kindle count?
6. How old were you when you got your first library card? I think 3rd grade.
7. What’s the oldest book you have in your collection? I have a couple of books on Rhode Island history that were published in the 1930s.
8. Do you read in bed? not usually
9. Do you write in your books? Occasionally reference books. Highlighting is another story.
10. If you had one piece of advice to a new reader, what would it be? you'll find the world in books.