What If This Is As Good As It Gets nominated me (I'm assuming that I'm one of the Usual Suspects) for the Liebster Award!
1. Post 11 random facts about yourself.
2. Answer 11 questions asked by Kwizgiver.
3. Nominate bloggers with less than 200 followers to do the same.
4. Let those bloggers know that you chose them.
Random Facts About Myself:
1) Generalized descriptions of the astrological sign Libra fit me perfectly.
2) I usually sleep with either a hand or foot hanging off the end of the bed.
3) I really dislike reality competition shows (except Master Chef and Food Network Star)
4) I think baby laughs are the best sounds in the world
5) I love people, but I spend more time wishing I was alone than wishing I had company
6) I hate the feeling of nail buffers
7) I super-hate Easter grass and strands of tinsel
8) I love my sisters, but it's always a surprise to find something in common with them
9) I didn't realize/connect that canned tuna fish was cooked until about 5 years ago
10) I'm a sucker for romance novels and historical nonfiction
11) Although it's been described as "boring" and "will make your eyes bleed," I really do like my job
Kwiz's questions for me:
1) What makes your favorite pair of jeans your favorite?
one word: comfort.
2) If someone from out of town came to visit, where would you take them to lunch?
so many choices, but if only for one meal, for one day, it would be Gracie's
3) When do you start holiday shopping?
I like to pick up things all through the year, as they strike me
4) Are you good at keeping up with routine maintenance?
5) What are you vain about?
6) Would you rather have a private chef, housekeeper, or chauffeur?
7) How do you get songs out of your head?
by listening to them a few times in a row, then listening to something else.
8) Do you like being sung to on your birthday?
depends on the situation
9) How do you organize your shoes?
In a row on a shelf in my bedroom
10) Cable, satellite, roku, netflix?
Roku, with Netflix and Hulu Plus
11) Have you celebrated a famously wild holiday like Mardi Gras or St. Patrick's Day?
Yes, but not in a wild way
My questions for you:
1) What is your favorite room in your house?
2) What's the most welcoming room in your house?
3) What room in your house is the closest to "finished"?
4) Who do you wish would move in next door and be a friendly neighbor?
5) Who do you wish you could punch in the mouth one time without consequences?
6) Why are you wearing what you're wearing right now?
7) If you had $1,000 to spend in one shop, and only on yourself, where would you shop?
8) If you were to write a book, what would you name three of the characters?
9) If you could name yourself, what would your name be?
10) Where do you keep your bread?
11) When was the last time you laughed out loud?