Monday, September 23, 2013
You crazy diamond...
The Gal Herself gave me the Shine On Award. Isn't it pretty? Thanks, Gal!
THE SHINE ON AWARD
Here are the rules of the award:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog, and link back.
3. Share seven random, interesting things about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
Seven facts about me:
1. I don't like giving away too much personal information on my blog.
2. I have good intentions about blogging regularly. Then I check my blog and realize it's been days or weeks since my last post.
3. I love autumn. It's my favorite season! I was just realizing yesterday that I usually feel... empowered, like I'm coming into my own, as the weather cools down. Until winter at least.
4. I have issued a Maternal Command for my 50th birthday (coming soon to a Mama near you!): My children are to join me at dinner. All of us around the table, and everyone has to be nice. Oh, and I'm not paying.
5. I could never understand why anyone would favor any superhero over Superman. I mean, come on. Invincible (except for that pesky Kryptonite).
6. I've spent the entire summer taking Allegra in the morning and Zyrtec at night to keep my allergies at bay.
7. I love people, and I think that most of them are good, or want to be good, or are trying to be good. The rest are jerks.
"Nominate 15 other bloggers"
I'd love to, but I don't follow enough personal bloggers to even get close. And once again, the ones I would nominate have already nominated me. We have quite the mutual admiration society!