The Gal at The Gal Herself bestowed upon me the honor of the One Lovely Blog Award. I'm honored and tickled that she thought of me! Thanks Gal!
How this "One Lovely Blog Award" works:
1. Add the “One Lovely Blog Award” image to your post
2. Share seven things about you
3. Pass the award on to seven nominees
4. Thank the person who nominated you and add a short blurb about them.
5. Inform the nominees by posting on their blogs
Seven things about me
1) I love movies. Not just watching them, but reading about them, listening to the commentary tracks on DVDs, and getting a sense of the context in which they were made.
2) I am lazy. I'd rather sit than stand, and lie than sit.
3) I have a scar on my cheek from falling out of a tree onto a chain link fence. Everyone thinks it's a dimple.
4) I painted my living room four separate times trying to find the "look" I wanted. And the one I wanted was completely not what I would have thought.
5) I love being at the beach and the feeling of sand, surf and breeze.
6) Sometimes I wish magic was real. Sometimes I'm sure it must be.
7) I'd like to be more motivated and have more willpower. But most days I'd rather take a nap.
My seven nominees
The truth is, I don't follow seven people who haven't already been awarded. It's a sad state of affairs.
Thank you, Gal!
If you don't know The Gal Herself, get over there. She's honest and opinionated, witty, wise and one hell of a good writer. I'd love to sit and discuss movies with her for an afternoon.