swiped, with love, from Kwizgiver:
1) "Live and Let Die" was nominated for an Oscar as best song. Do you have a favorite movie song? So many! But the first one I can think of is "Against All Odds" by Phil Collins, from the movie of the same name.
2) The latest Bond movie, Skyfall, is crazy successful. Have you seen it/do you want to see it? No thank you.
3) What do you think makes Bond movies so enduringly popular? Sex, cars and international intrigue, I'm guessing.
4) Do you have a favorite among the actors who have played "Bond, James Bond?" I never got into the Bond series, but I do love me some Pierce Brosnan
5) Bond orders martinis -- "shaken, not stirred." What's your regular drink order? For alcohol, I like either Bailey's in milk or rye and ginger.
6) Moving from the bar to breakfast -- do you have a favorite cereal? I like frosted mini-wheats (sometimes with the fruit filling)
7) Let's daydream about warm weather. Would you rather swim in a lake, the ocean, or an outdoor pool? For swimming, I'd rather be in a pool. Less wildlife to nibble on your toes. But for mental health, I prefer the ocean.
8) Did you get 8 hours' sleep last night? I forget
9) What are you wearing on your feet right now? socks.