1) Candle scents this month: Pumpkin!
2) What I read this month: Delusion in Death;
3) Top three songs I was drawn to: "Behind Blue Eyes" by The Who;
4) Movies I saw: The Pirate with Judy Garland and Gene Kelly; The Cabin in the Woods
5) Favorite tv moments of the month: returns of many of my favorite shows!
6) Something yummy I made: I doctored a mushroom sauce for some chicken walnut ravioli that turned out quite well.
7) Restaurants where I ate: La Lupita Tacos; La Hacienda
8.) Five things I am loving this month: The leaves changing and the weather cooling off.
9) A goal I had for this month: see my goals list.
10) This month I looked forward to: cooler weather
11) Something I want to remember about this month: This was a rough month for Bear, and for my extended family in general. One niece in the hospital, daughter having pregnancy problems, another daughter frustrated with her job search, my sister's dog had a seizure, and Bear's back problems continue. Sometimes you're almost scared to answer the phone! But we're all there for each other. No complaints about that.
12) A photo I took this month:
Detail on 111 Westminster St.