1) Candle scents this month: Del's Lemonade
2) What I read this month: Ten Books that Screwed Up the World (oh, brother).
3) Top three songs I was drawn to: I can't believe I'm admitting to this, but "Call Me Maybe."
4) Movies I saw: The Avengers; Mirror, Mirror;
5) Favorite tv moments of the month: I rediscovered "New Girl" this month.
6) Something yummy I made: Nothing special springs to mind.
7) Restaurants where I ate: Olga's Cup & Saucer (really not great),
8.) Five things I am loving this month: Apparently, monkeys and monsters, since I am going through a stage where my favorite expletives are "Oh, monkeys!" and "Oh, monsters!"
9) A goal I had for this month: To recover the dining room chairs (done!)
10) This month I looked forward to: seeing my parents and the Tall Ships.
11) Something I want to remember about this month: going to Newport, getting caught in a downpour and driving a couple of lost French tourists back to their hotel. Seeing the Tall Ships with my parents, C and Bear; going to the Rhode Island Balloon Festival and not seeing any balloons.
12) A photo I took this month:
Tall Ships Parade of Sail, Narragansett Bay, Newport.