1) Candle scents this month: Del's Lemonade
2) What I read this month: Benjamin Franklin, A Life; This Republic of Suffering; The Essential Groucho
3) Top three songs I was drawn to:
4) Movies I saw: Prometheus (slept through it), Snow White and the Huntsman (ridiculous); The Grey (disappointing); Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (okay)
5) Favorite tv moments of the month: The launch of "News Room." I do like Aaron Sorkin.
6) Something yummy I made: salad with spinach, blue cheese and pear slices. Next time might also add walnuts or pecans.
7) Restaurants where I ate: Opa, Not Your Average Joe's
8.) Five things I am loving this month: Design. I go through phases when I'm really into design and thinking about how I want my home to look. This is one of those times. And apparently, healthy eating and cooking.
9) A goal I had for this month: Cleaning out and fixing the handle on the junk drawer; painting the trim in the living room (carried over from May), and painting and installing the bookcases in the living room.
10) This month I looked forward to: the Transit of Venus; Waterfire Gaspee (missed it);
11) Something I want to remember about this month: watching bits of the Transit of Venus streaming from Hawai'i via NASA
12) A picture I took this month: