Friday, June 01, 2012
May 2012 wrap-up
1) Candle scents this month: Del's Lemonade
2) What I read this month: The Witness, by Nora Roberts; Roger Williams and the Creation of the American Soul; The Marriage Plot
3) Top three songs I was drawn to: The Edge of Glory by Lady Gaga; Blue Shadows by The Three Amigos;
4) Movies I saw: The Shunning; Office Space
5) Favorite tv moments of the month: Game of Thrones, every time.
6) Something yummy I made: Chicken in wine and lemon
7) Restaurants where I ate: Ebisu
8.) Five things I am loving this month: roses, unseasonably warm weather, Game of Thrones, TV season finales barbecue-ing.
9) A goal I had for this month: Cleaning out and fixing the handle on the junk drawer; painting the trim in the living room (didn't do either, but I did get the front porch cleaned off)
10) This month I looked forward to: seeing the grandkids; Mother's Day
11) Something I want to remember about this month: Our visit to New York to see the grandbabies and my parents for Mother's Day.
12) A photo I took this month:
A black dragonfly flitting around our yard.