stolen from The Gal Herself
Before reading the questions: Pick 5 TV Shows you like. They can be past or present. Hint: pick shows that you are REALLY into. Hey! no peaking at the questions!
1. Game of Thrones
2. Once Upon a Time
4. The West Wing
5. 30 Rock
1. Who is your favorite character in 2? I haven't decided yet. I know who it's supposed to be... but there's too much going on to know for sure.
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1? Probably Joffrey, although there are so many characters to dislike for so many reasons...
3. What’s your favorite episode of 4? Noel. As Christmas approaches, Josh finds himself more and more on edge without understanding why.
4. What is your favorite season of 5? So far, season 3 is where the show most hit its stride.
5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3? Niles and Daphne.
6. Who is your anti-relationship in 2? Regina and Emma.
7. How long have you watched 1? Since the beginning
8. How did you become interested in 3? I was curious when I found out David Hyde Pierce was in it.
9. Who is your favorite actor in 4? Martin Sheen
10. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5? 1
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3? 3, because it was on the air for much longer than #1 has been so far. But I've seen 100% of the episodes of both.
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be? CJ
13. How would you kill off any character in 5? Frank is ripped in half in a tug-of-war between his mother and his girlfriend.
14. Would a 3/4 crossover work? Maybe Frasier and Niles could have campaigned for President Bartlet in the election.
15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple. All the couples make strange couples. Perhaps Danaerys and Joffrey.
16. Overall, which show has the better cast, 3 or 5? Three. It's a smaller ensemble, but each one is pitch-perfect. There are a lot of extraneous characters in 30 Rock that we could do without.