Sunday, April 01, 2012
March 2012 wrap-up
1) Candle scents this month: Bonfire, as always.
2) What I read this month: The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne; Killing Lincoln: The Shocking Assassination that Changed America Forever by Bill O'Reilly; 365 Thank Yous: The Year a Simple Act of Daily Gratitude Changed My Life, by John Kralik; Smoke Screen: A Novel, by Sandra Brown; The Next Always by Nora Roberts.
3) Top three songs I was drawn to: the Game of Thrones theme; Title of the Song by DaVinci's Notebook; Incomplete by The Backstreet Boys.
4) Movies I saw: Hugo,
5) Favorite tv moments of the month: the return of Community!
6) Something yummy I made: Corned beef and cabbage
7) Restaurants where I ate: Kings Garden (dim sum)
8.) Five things I am loving this month: Daylight Savings Time, warmer weather, the girls getting excited about gardening, Bear getting her cast off.
9) A goal I had for this month: re-paint the living room; make this cute front door hanging - accomplished neither.
10) This month I looked forward to: Visiting the fam. for rescheduled birthday celebrations
11) Something I want to remember about this month: the birth of our new nephew, Angel; Bear getting a cast on her arm, and getting it taken off again.
12) A photo I took this month: