1) Candle scents this month: Bonfire
2) What I read this month: In the Night Kitchen, by Maurice Sendak; Sybil Exposed by Debbie Nolan;
3) Top three songs I was drawn to: "Let's Stay Together" by Al Green; "Her Diamonds" by Rob Thomas; "Andrew in Drag" by the Magnetic Fields has been stuck in my head for more than a week (dammit, C!) (don't watch if you're easily offended)
4) Movies I saw: Contagion; Ides of March (again); The Illusionist; 50/50; To Be or Not to Be; The Big Year
5) Favorite tv moments of the month: The Beauty & the Beast episode of "Once Upon a Time"
6) Something yummy I made: I hardly cooked at all this month.
7) Restaurants where I ate: Gracie's; Ted's Montana Grill; Enn (sushi)
8.) Five things I am loving this month: Pinterest; Gracie's; Obama's singing voice;
9) A goal I had for this month: Get the house organized; sell the futon.
10) This month I looked forward to: Seeing the family for C's 30th and H's 35th (called on account of illness); the Providence Auto Show; Providence Children's Film Festival (and we couldn't make it!);
11) Something I want to remember about this month: our trip to the auto show; dinner at Gracie's; our trips to Salem and Old Sturbridge Village; buying a fainting couch
12) A photo I took this month: