2) What I read this month: Lisey's Story by Stephen King
3) Top three songs I was drawn to: Sing (My Chemical Romance); We Need a Little Christmas Now
4) Movies I saw: Bridesmaids (blah)
5) Favorite tv moments of the month: Really loving Once Upon a Time. Modern Family had a nice Thanksgiving episode this year.
6) Something yummy I made: poached eggs. Strange as it seems, I'd never made poached eggs before.
7) Restaurants where I ate: Yamato Japanese Steak & Sushi
8.) Five things I am loving this month: Crisp, cool autumn air; autumn leaves; the smell of baking; being with family; ridiculous blow-up turkeys.
9) A goal I had for this month: rearrange and paint the living room
10) This month I looked forward to: Thanksgiving and holiday bazaars
11) Something I want to remember about this month: Buying a new purple trench coat for $1.50; getting rear-ended, and having the other car's license plate number impressed in my bumper. Bear's best report card, ever! Visiting the Newport mansions, all decked out for the holidays. My nephew's peewee football team winning their SuperBowl.
12) A photo I took this month:
|One of the gnomes supporting the porch at the Playhouse by The Breakers (mansion in background)|