Sunday Stealing: The Community Meme (as stolen from Kwizgiver)
1. As a blogger, what do you draw inspirations from for your posts? Whatever I find interesting on the 'net.
2. If you could swap blogs with another blogger for a post, who would you switch with and why? Probably Molly of The Bumbles Blog. She puts so much good stuff into her posts, without it being TMI. I'm either too shy or too lazy to let that much out.
3. If your blog had a theme song, what would it be? Why? Oh, it would change every day, with my mood and my subject matter.
4. What is your writing process for a post? I don't have one
5. Your blog requires a cute, new, mascot - what would it be? either a hedgehog or a peacock.
6. Do you feel you express your "true self" on your blog? yes, as far as it goes.
7. What is your biggest online pet-peeve? intolerance
8. If you could live in a fictional universe, where would you live? Why? Probably the Star Wars universe, if I could be among the brave, surviving Rebels.
9. You're having a bad day, you're upset, you're angry, or you're sad - what is your go-to comfort? Snugging under the covers.
10. What is your favorite inspirational quote? "What a piece of work is a man, how noble in reason, how
infinite in faculties, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like
a god! the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals." ~Hamlet, Act II, Scene II
11. If they were to make a movie based on your life, who would play you, your leading lady/man, your best friend, and your rival? Julia Ormond would be me, with David Boreanaz as my leading man, my best friend would be Zooey Deschanel and my rival would be Martha Stewart.
12. Do you think the world is going to end in 2012? no
13. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be? I would be better about following through.
14. What is your favorite season and why? Autumn. I love the change of season, the leaves and the holidays.
15. You've been bitten by a vampire. Would you fight it with all your undead being or would you embrace it for all it is worth? I would probably fight it.
16. Have you personally met any of your blogger friends? Yes, a few.
17. What does your favorite pair of underwear look like? ...
18. Have you ever drank something right from the container in the refrigerator knowing other people will have to drink out of the same container later? No.
19. What is your favorite word and explain why? Superfluous. Say it out loud. It sounds pretty.
20. 2011 is soon coming to a close, is there anything you'd like to do different on your blog in the year 2012? Maybe add a little more personal stuff. I've tried it before.