from Kwizgiver, naturally
1. The Christmas song I can listen to even in June is... God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen/We Three Kings medley by Barenaked Ladies
2. Hot Chocolate, Egg Nog or Mulled wine? hot chocolate
3. When do you put your decorations up? Which ones? It's a process. The tree goes up on 12/6.
4. What are you having for Christmas dinner? We had a buffet of lots of things: stuff flank steak, basil carrots, mashed potatoes, turkey, rice, peni, ham and more!
5. What is your favorite Christmas tradition? the light drive
6. Have you ever gone Carol singing? yes, several times. It's such fun!
7. When did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't even remember. I think my parents were content to let me believe as long as I wanted to, and I was content to let them think I believed for as long as I could.
8. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? with a star on top, and ornaments we've collected through the years.
9. What's the best thing about Christmas? Joy!
10. All I want for Christmas is... peace