Sunday Stealing: The Speed Dating Meme
Swiped with love from Kwizgiver
1. What's your favorite Dr. Seuss book? How the Grinch Stole Christmas
2. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be? I don't know. None of them jump out at me.
3. What's the longest you've gone without sleep? 46 hours.
4. What's your favorite Barry Manilow song? Could it Be Magic.
5. Who's your favorite Muppet? The Swedish Chef
6. What's the habit you're proudest of breaking? Smoking (again)
7. What's your favorite website? www.iheartrhody.com
8. What's your favorite school supply? black, fine-point pens
9. Who's your favorite TV attorney? Tess Kaplan on "Reasonable Doubts."
10. What was your most recent trip of more than 50 miles? Visit to parents in March
11. What's the best bargain you've ever found at a garage sale or junk shop? entire living room set (sofa, chair, 2 tables and lamp) for $100
12. Where were you on September 11, 2001? Driving to work
13. What's your favorite tree? Golden chain
14. What's the most interesting biography you've read? Helen Keller: A Life
15. What do you order when you eat Chinese food? Boneless ribs
16. What's the best costume you've ever worn? Cloud
17. What's your least favorite word? I don't think I have one.
18. If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, which would it be? Carolina
19. Who's your favorite bear? my daughter
20. Describe something that's happened to you for which you have no explanation. The string of luck I had at the beginning of the year.
21. If you could travel anywhere in Africa, where would it be? Israel
22. What did you have for lunch yesterday? Subway
23. Where do you go for advice? depends on the kind of advice I need
24. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus? dictionary
25. Have you ever been snorkeling? Scuba diving? I've snorkeled a little.