via Kwizgiver, naturally.
check the answers in her comments.
Q1. Which department store figures prominently in the 1947 classic "Miracle on 34th Street"?
2. Marshall Field's
4. J.C. Penney
Q2. Which of the following statements is not part of "The Code of the Elves" that Buddy references in the movie "Elf"?
1. Brush and floss twice a day
2. Treat every day like Christmas
3. There's room for everyone on the nice list
4. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear
Q3. In "Scrooged," a modern retelling of "A Christmas Carol," the Ghost of Christmas Past is:
1. A TV news anchor
2. A Brooklyn cab driver
3. A disbarred lawyer
4. His former personal assistant
Q4. In "It's a Wonderful Life," Clarence Oddbody is this rank of guardian angel:
1. First Class
2. Second Class
3. Third Class
4. Fourth Class
Q5. What does Clark Griswold get instead of a year-end end bonus in "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation"?
1. A membership to the Jelly of the Month Club
2. An engraved pen and pencil set
3. A gift certificate to the Men's Hair Club
4. An I.O.U.
Q6. In "A Christmas Story," Ralphie desperately wants to find this under the Christmas tree:
1. A Spy-Master Command Belt Set
2. An Orphan Annie Secret Decoder Ring
3. A Red Rider BB Gun
4. A Red Raven Magic Mirror Movie Set
Q7. In "The Polar Express," when a young boy is chosen by Santa to receive the first present of Christmas, he chooses:
1. A Playstation 3
2. A Shining Star
3. A present for all the world's girls and boys
4. A Silver Bell
Q8. The Grinch of "Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas!" spies on the Whos in Whoville from his lair, known as:
1. The Hair Lair
2. Sneetch Mountain
3. Mount Crumpet
4. Mount Maximillian
Q9. Adam Goldberg played the lead in this comedy about a Jewish superhero who must save Hanukkah from the evil son of Santa Claus:
1. Menorah Man
2. The Hebrew Hammer
3. The Star of David
4. The Lethal Latke
Q10. The recently released "The Nativity Story" made history by being:
1. The first film to tell the story from the Magi's point of view
2. The first film done entirely in Aramaic
3. The first film to have its world premiere at the Vatican
4. The first film to use historically accurate settings
Q11. Jack Skellington may have wanted to experience Christmas in "The Nightmare Before Christmas," but his full-time gig was:
1. Town Gatekeeper
2. Grim Reaper
3. Mayor of Halloween Town
4. Pumpkin King
Q12. The establishment that Bob Wallace (Bing Crosby) and Phil Davis (Danny Kaye) try to save in "White Christmas" is called:
1. Holiday Inn
2. The Columbia Inn
3. The Vermont Inn
4. Snowed Inn
Q13. In Adam Sandler's "Eight Crazy Nights," Davey's parents died in an accident on Hanukkah. The one thing saved from the wreck was:
1. A Hanukkah card to Davey
2. Hanukkah Gelt
3. A hand-carved Dreidel
4. A family-heirloom Menorah
Q14. In "About a Boy," Hugh Grant's character is independently wealthy thanks to his father's penning of this inane Christmas song:
1. "Reindeer Rap"
2. "Foxy Frosty"
3. "Winter Wipeout"
4. "Santa's Super Sleigh"
Q15. In the Christmas favorite "The Bishop's Wife," Dudley the Angel was played by:
1. Fred Astaire
2. Cary Grant
3. David Niven
4. Paul Newman