swiped with love from Mass Hole Mommy
1. Egg nog or hot chocolate?
Hot chocolate, but Hood pumpkin eggnog is luring me.
2. Letter to Santa?
The children in my family write them.
3. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree?
4. Colored lights on your tree/house or white?
Colored on the house, white on the tree.
5. Do you hang mistletoe?
Why yes. Yes I do.
6. When do you put your decorations up?
Usually around the first of December. The tree goes up on the 6th.
7. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Mom's plum chicken and her spinach soup
8. Favorite holiday memory as a child:
The blow-up furniture we got when I was about six.
9. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I honestly don't remember.
10. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
No, but Mrs. Claus leaves new pajamas for the children while we're out looking at Christmas lights.
11. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
Lights, then topper, then garland, then ornaments.
12. Can you ice skate?
Not very well.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
My youngest child was born on 12/30. I count that.
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you?
Seeing the wonder and excitement on the kids' faces.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Going to look at Christmas lights while listening to Christmas music and drinking cocoa.
17. What tops your tree?
A lovely star.
18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving?
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
If I had to pick one...O Holy Night.
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?
More like meh.