Swiped shamelessly from The Gal Herself
1. The ocean. I'm awed by its size and power.
2. Five-part a capella harmony. Amazing stuff, that is.
3. Baby laughter. Guaranteed to get a laugh from just about anyone.
4. Babies sleeping. Tugs your heartstrings.
5. Lambs. There's something about frolicking that gets me every time.
6. Fireworks. Gives me a little thrill.
7. Bunnies. Again with the frolicking.
8. Witty repartee. An intelligent debate that includes not only well-thought-out positions, but the occasional zinger and some good comebacks (on television, good examples were Frasier and The West Wing). Exhilarating. Even better when I'm one of the participants.
9. A breeze on a hot day. Cools you off, lifts the hair off your neck, lifts your spirits.
10. Chocolate. I bow to The Gal Herself. "Dark chocolate. Hot chocolate. Hershey’s chocolate. Ghirardelli’s chocolate. Hostess cupcakes chocolate. It’s all good." I couldn't have said it better.
11. Fresh-baked cookies. Doesn't matter what kind. The smell of baking cookies makes instant happiness.
12. Changing seasons. I love that it snows in the winter, blooms in the spring, bakes in the summer and burns in the fall. When it gets to be too hot or too cold, I know it's just a matter of weeks before it's too cold or too hot.
13. A certain aftershave on a certain someone. Catching a whiff will make my day.