I've seen this over at Kwizgiver's a few times and thought I'd give it a shot:
Sunday Stealing: The TV Meme
1. Name a TV show series in which you have seen every episode at least twice: M*A*S*H*
2. Name a show you can't miss: LOST
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to watch a show: Harrison Ford (now that would be interesting)
4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to watch a show: Sean Penn
5. Name a show you can, and do, quote from: M*A*S*H*
6. Name a show you like that no one else enjoys: Pushing Daisies
7. Name a TV show which you've been known to sing the theme song: just one? How about WKRP in Cincinnati?
8. Name a show you would recommend everyone to watch: LOST
9. Name a TV series you own: Angel, Dead Like Me, seasons of a couple of others.
10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium, but has surprised you with his/her acting chops in television: no one comes to mind
11. What is your favorite episode of your favorite series? The LOST episode where Hurley found the van.
12. Name a show you keep meaning to watch, but you just haven't gotten around to yet: Can't think of one.
13. Ever quit watching a show because it was so bad? yes
14. Name a show that's made you cry multiple times: none
15. What do you eat when you watch TV? whatever
16. How often do you watch TV? daily
17. What's the last TV show you watched? The Plague on the History Channel
18. What's your favorite/preferred genre of TV? Crime/police and supernatural
19. What was the first TV show you were obsessed with? Wow... I don't know.
20. What TV show do you wish you never watched? Nothing I can think of
21. What's the weirdest show you enjoyed? LOST
22. What TV show scared you the most? none, really
23. What is the funniest TV show you have ever watched? The Powers that Be