Update: Decision: Providence
Yes, she's talking about *that* again. I have to keep these things fresh or I lose enthusiasm. Especially when the payout is nearly a year away.
I've targeted June 2008. In that time I have to:
- Pay off some bills
- Sell the house
- Find a job
- Decide what absolutely must come with us
- Start packing
- Purge everything we won't need or will be cheaper to replace than to ship
- Change my last name
- Transfer the Bear's school records
- Find new doctors and dentists
- Find the eyeglass place where we have our prescriptions
- Transfer both our medical records
The decision was easy once I decided to stop thinking about what I have to do before I can start thinking about moving, and started thinking about what I have to do to move.
Made the decision to read more? It's all here.